The CTET online form date is 22th June, 2018 and can be accessed from www.ctet.nic.in. This year CBSE board will be taking the aforementioned examination on 16th September 2018.
Latest Update :- Online Application portal is already closed and If you want any online correction in CTET Application from please follow link below this post.
GOOD NEWS :- Online Registration for CTET 2018 has been started , below you will find a clickable link , through which you can fill the CTET 2018 Applicaton form.
Also Read CTET Hindi and English Notice to understand the criteria of form filling.
The central board of education popularly known as CBSE will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in 2018. Candidates who want to pursue teaching as their profession would have to pass this test in order to be appointed by schools.
As per the guidelines set by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India, CTET exam was previously conducted twice in a year. According to media acclaims, from now on CBET will be conducted only once.
CHECK – CTET 2018 Important Dates
Two Sections of CTET
CTET Application Form 2018 consists of two test papers, that is paper 1 and paper 2.
Candidates interested to teach classes of 1-5 require writing Paper -1. It is mandatory on the part of the aspirants wishing to teach classes 5-8 to sit for Paper2.
In order to possess the eligibility to be recruited as a teacher for classes 1-8, candidates need to qualify for TET that is conducted by the appropriate Government following the guidelines of the national council for teacher education (NCTE).
Download :- CTET 2018 Syllabus Pdf
Check CTET Online Application Date
The online application process will commence from 22nd June 2018 and will continue till 19th July (up to 5 pm). Aspirants can pay their application fee till 21st June before 3:30 pm through debit/credit card or e-challan.
One should be of a minimum 18 years to sit for the exam. However, there is no such maximum age bar specified by the government.
What are the CTET Application Form Fees?
The amount of application fee is however distinct for various castes. General and OBC candidates have to pay for Rs 600 for Paper 1 or Paper 2 and if they want to sit for both exams they have to pay Rs 800, whereas ST/SC/PWD candidates owe only Rs300 for paper -1 or paper -2 and Rs 500 for both papers.
CTET 2018 Online Application Process
The CTET application procedure can only be availed through online mode. Candidates need to download the CTET online form from the official website mentioned already.
- In the form, one will come across some basic details like Father’s name, Date Of Birth as per your class 10 result. After completing the form, one needs to upload his/her scanned signature and photograph in JPG format
- After validating all the personal details, one will be asked to pay a certain examination fee, either through Credit/Debit card. or by depositing the fee in CTET Exam fee account either with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank.
- You will receive a notification some days before the exam, asking you to download your admit card. The admit card contains your personal details as well as information about the test Centre as well as the reporting time.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the exam venue at least 90 minutes prior. The exam will be of 150 minutes duration.
- Aspirants can check their result after CBSE displays the result of the exam on the official website.
Check All the Instructions :- Link1
Fill up CTET 2018 Online Form – CLOSED
ONLINE CORRECTION IN FORM – LINK
Aspirants need to attempt multiple choice-based questions in the total exam duration. The syllabus contains an admixture of basic subjects like Mathematics to vital subjects like Child Development and pedagogy, in which candidates need to score to crack this test.