CTET Exam is a must for everyone who aspires to become a teacher. By cracking this exam, candidates will become eligible to teach in primary as well as elementary schools.
CTET is a good opportunity for teachers of government, public as well as private institutions. The only eligibility criteria for CTET as of now is to qualify it.
If you are looking forward to appearing for CTET 2020, here are the relevant details for you:
CTET July 2020 Important Dates
Here is the list of all the important dates related to CTET 2020 Exam:
|01.||Registration for CTET 2020 (start)||24 Jan 2020|
|02.||Registration for CTET 2020 (end)||24 Feb 2020|
|03.||Fee submission for CTET 2020 application forms (latest by)||27 Feb 2020|
|04.||Correction of details in CTET application form||17-24 March 2020|
|05.||CTET 2020 admit card availability||June 2020|
|06.||CTET 2020 Exam||5 July 2020|
Latest CTET Syllabus 2020
CTET exam is divided into two papers, i.e., CTET 2020 Paper 1 and CTET 2020 Paper 2. Both of these are for candidates who aspire to become a teacher but at different levels. Paper 1 is for those who want to teach students of classes 1 to 5 while paper 2 is for those who wish to teach in elementary schools.
Both papers have a similar yet different syllabus.
CTET 2020 Paper 1:
Language 1 and Language 2: This part will focus on the candidates regional and opted official languages respectively. Language 1 will focus on teaching-related proficiency while language 2 will focus on comprehension, elements of teaching and vocabulary.
Environmental Science and Mathematics: This part of the paper will focus on the basic concepts of these subjects. Candidates must be prepared with all the basic concepts of classes 1 to 5 with difficulty level up to secondary school.
Science and Social Studies: Science part of the CTET 2020 question paper will deal with the typical scientific theories of classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 with the high difficulty level. Social Science will consist of basic questions from History, Economic and World Politics of classes 1,2,3,4 and 5.
CTET 2020 Paper 2:
Language 1 and Language 2: This will be the same as in paper 1.
Environmental Science and Mathematics: This part of the paper will focus on the basic concepts of these subjects. Candidates must be prepared with all the basic concepts of classes 8 and above with difficulty level up to graduation.
Science and Social Studies: Science part of the CTET 2020 question paper will deal with the typical scientific theories of classes 6th and above with high difficulty up to graduation level. Social Science will consist of basic questions from History, Economic and World Politics of classes 6th and above.
CTET Exam Pattern 2020
If studied well, cracking CTET would be as easy as anything. The pattern of the paper is kept simple yet of a good standard. Here is how the CTET 2020 papers will appear:
- Students appearing for CTET 2020 will sit for offline mode of paper.
- Aaj the Questions will be multiple choice and compulsory.
- Every correct answer will be awarded 1 mark while there will be 0 marks awarded for every wrong answer.
- Maximum Marks for CTET 2020 are150.
- Students will get 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete their paper.
Booth, CTET 2020 paper 1 and paper 2 will have the same pattern.
CTET July 2020 Exam Preparation Tips
Looking forward to cracking a competitive exam without a strategy? Definitely not something one should try. Here are the few tips you can follow to prepare for CTET 2020 and have an appropriate approach:
The first language is usually the candidate’s regional language. In this section, candidates would be required to showcase the command of their regional language so they must start reading comprehension passages and solve various related questions. Only this much would be enough if you have good command over your subject.
Language II is usually the official language say English or Hindi as you may have opted. For this too, you will have to present good command over the language and it will require the practice of comprehension passages too. Do not by any chance skip to practice for the language subjects because they will be the highest-scoring ones.
In both the language papers, you will need to have good knowledge of words along with the good presentation.
Mathematics is the trickiest part of the CTET exam. To get good grades in mathematics, follow these tips:
Revise- Revision not only makes you learn the formulas by heart but will side by side continue to clear your doubts. Take out some time every day to revise all the formulas of mathematics chapters that are sure to come in the exam.
Practice- Practice makes everyone perfect. Solving a question once is not enough. Solving various other questions of the same type will only get you closer to achieving that success. Maths is not a one-time thing. It requires a lot of practice to get closer to perfection.
Solve Sample Papers- Usually, the same type of questions are repeated in the CTET exam. By solving question papers of the last 10 years, you will improve your chances of getting the 90% part of your maths paper solved.
Attempt 100%- Since there is no negative marking, don’t bother opting out the wrong. Sometimes, you might get that answer correct but you will not know it so just tick out something in the unknown answers too. Don’t leave anything blank.
Environmental studies part mostly includes normal environment-related questions. You will need to have a deep knowledge of facts and figures related to the environment like how much percentage of fossil fuels are available for human use and water percentage and so much more.
You will easily find this information in the EVS books of classes 1 to 8.
Science and Social Studies
Science and Social studies part in CTET 2020 will consist of questions from social science as well as science books of classes 1 to 8. Do not by any chance give up on revision. Sometimes we think that we know everything while in reality, we don’t.
The only best way to prepare for CTET 2020 is by starting from scratch and reaching level 100 with the right books and practice. This is only how one can score good marks in CTET 2020 and increase their chances of qualifying the exam.
To know which books to read for your preparation, visit us.
Latest News : – Schedule of CTET July 2020 has been revised. Last date of submission of online application is 02 March 2020 upto 23:59. Last date of submission of fee is 05 March 2020 before 15:30 hrs.
Note :- CTET July 2020 Exam info guide contains everything you need to know like CTET 2020 Application process, Syllabus, important Dates, Admit Card , answer key, result etc.
What is the CTET Latest News 2020 ?
( जल्दी ही आप ctet admit card download कर पाएँगे, अगर आपको download करने की process जाननी है तो कृपया is website के search box में एडमिट कार्ड लिख कर search करे.)
आप website को subscribe भी कर सकते है – इससे कोई भी ctet related news आपको सबसे पहले मिल जाएगी.
You should see this urgent information below. Updated on 30 August 2020.
Latest News is CTET 2020 Exam Date has been declared which is 5th July 2020. For more updates please stay connected with us.
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) notified its decisions on 23rd August 2010 and 29th July 2011.
NCTE followed instructions stated in sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act. Persons interested in teaching have to pass Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to qualify. After clearing mandatory TET, a person is eligible to apply for the teaching position for classes I to VIII. This rule was internally decided on since the TET qualifications are a must for a candidate. After passing TET, a person can apply for a teaching position to all schools. List of schools is specified in Clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act. TET is conducted by appropriate Government body abiding NCTE rules.
What are the benefits of clearing the CTET for teaching eligibility?
- Passing mandatory CTET brings national standards in teaching and teachers’ quality.
- CTET process has given rise to teacher’s education institutions. Students attending classes in these institutions work diligently to improve performance standards of teachers.
- CTET is conducted through Government bodies following NCTE rules. Thus, Government takes special care in providing qualified teachers. The stakeholders are happy because the Indian Government gives much importance to the quality of teachers.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, has authorized Central Board of Secondary Education in Delhi. This education body conducts CTET all over India.
Interested candidates should refer to the selected textbooks for following the suggested syllabus. This syllabus is specially prepared by NCTE for preparing in the field of education. Click on provided information bulletin to learn the CTET syllabus. Any candidate who sincerely prepares using the authentic textbooks can pass the CTET. The process of CTET Exam is always fair, open, and transparent. Candidates who qualify by passing the CTET show pure merit.
CTET Notification 2020 Released
On 12th June 2020, the latest notification was released on the official website. There are free mock tests available at the official CTET site.
Are there any CTET Latest News 2020 ?
As per CTET 2020 Latest News: Twenty teachers would be in Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Prakash Javadekar, the Central Human Resource Development Minister, has ordered CBSE to conduct CTET in 20 languages. This was ordered after several criticisms of CBSE decision to remove seventeen languages. These include Bangla, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu from CTET options. Javadekar has mentioned CTET exams would be conducted in all 20 languages as it was done before.
CBSE would conduct CTET 2020, for the 11th year, on Sunday, 16th Julyember 2020. This test would be held in 92 locations all across India.
CTET 2020 Important Dates are as follows:
- Notification –
- Application Date –
- Application closing date –
- Last to pay application fees online –
- CTET 2020 exam date –
Only Paper – I or II
Both Paper – I & II
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person|
CTET 2020 Online Services
The process of online application begins (22nd June 2020) and ends (9th July 2020). Online payments can be made till (Saturday, 21st July 2020 up to 3.30 pm).
What are the steps for submitting the CTET Online Application Form 2020?
- Login to the CTET Official website : https://ctet.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online till it opens.
- Fill in CTET 2020 Online Application Form ; Note down registration number and application number.
- Upload latest photograph with signature (scanned images).
- Use payment modes such as debit card, credit card or e-challan.
- Finally, print the confirmation page for future
What are the CTET eligibility criteria 2020 ?
Check CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for primary level and elementary stage.
Primary level (Classes I-V):
- Senior Secondary qualified (or equivalent) passed with minimum 50% score and cleared or would be appearing in the last year of the two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary qualified (or equivalent) with minimum 45% score and passed or would be appearing in the last year of the two years Diploma in Elementary Education. This course should be compliant to the NCTE Recognition Norms and Procedure Regulations, 2002.
- Senior Secondary qualified (or equivalent) with minimum 50% score and passed or would be appearing in the last year of the four years B.El.Ed i.e. Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary qualified (or equivalent) with minimum 50% score and passed or would be appearing in the last year of the two- year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation (minimum) and passed or would be appearing in the last year of the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
- Graduation (minimum) and passed or would be appearing in the last year of the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with a minimum 50% score and passed or would be appearing in one-year Bachelor in Education.
- Graduation with a minimum 45% score and passed or would be appearing in the one-year Bachelor in Education. This course should be in accordance with NCTE Recognition Norms and Procedure Regulations, 2002.
- Senior Secondary qualified (or equivalent) with minimum 50% score and passed or would be appearing in the last year of the four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary qualified (or equivalent) with minimum 50% score and passed or would be appearing in the last year of the four-year courses namely B.A. – B.Sc.Ed, and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with a minimum 50% scored and passed or would be appearing in the one-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the CTET Examinations twice a year in February and Julyember. CBSE successfully conducted CTET Exam in February 2020. Recently, the CBSE has released the Notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for Julyember 2020. Candidates waiting to clear the CTET should follow the provided schedule and appear for the exam.
|LIST OF STATE/CITY WHERE CENTRAL TEACHER EGIBILITY TEST-2020 WILL BE CONDUCTED|
|NAME OF STATE||CITY CODE||NAME OF CITY||NAME OF STATE||CITY CODE||NAME OF CITY|
|ANDMAN & NICOBAR||1||PORT BLAIR||MANIPUR||49||IMPHAL|
|DADAR & NAGAR HAVELI||10||DADAR & NAGAR||58||FEROZPUR|
|DAMAN & DIU||11||DAMAN||59||JALANDHAR|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||30||JAMMU||78||ALIGARH|
NOTE :- It is very important and candidates participating in CTET 2020 should know that they can’t change examination center once its allotted. So choose wisely while filling up application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most of the time candidates searching for their required info can’t get what they really want. Here is simple section in which you will possible see all the frequently asked questions related to CTET 2020 will be uploaded with their answers.
- What is Last Date of CTET Online Registration ?
Answer :- 27th August 2020
2. When will CBSE upload CTET 2020 Admit Card on their official Website?
Answer :- You can download ctet admit card online just a week before exam.
More for info on :- CTET Admit Card 2020
3. Can I change my Exam Center ?
Ans – No, Under no circumstances, the Centre once allotted shall be changed by administrators of the board.
4. What is CTET Hall Ticket ?
Answer :- CTET hall ticket is the pass of entry in examination centre, you were not allowed without hall ticket of CTET 2020. Maybe in your area it is called Admit Card or in Hindi it is known as प्रवेश पत्र .
More Similar Questions Asked related to CTET 2020
When you’re appearing for the exams like CTET there are lots of doubts or questions comes in your mind regarding the exam like what things shall I carry or At what time shall I be present at the examination enter etc. and here you will find latest FAQs relating the CTET 2020 exam.
What to Carry in CTET Exam Centre?
CTET is exam is scheduled on 9 December 2020 and those who are appearing for it shall carry these following things with them at the examination hall-
- Admit Cards– One of the most important things which you will have to carry to the examination center will be admit cards and make sure that every information is rightly printed on it.
- Only Ball Point Pens are allowed– Make sure that you’ve got a got a possession of nice working ballpoint pen and only black/blue ballpoint pens are allowed to write on the answer sheet. Remember this you cannot use a pencil otherwise your answer sheet will not be accepted by the invigilator.
- Identification Proof– Other than admit cards you will have to bring Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ Driving License as proof of identity into the examination hall.
What Not to Carry in CTET Exam?
Many people bring unnecessary things when they are appearing for the exams like CTET and if you don’t know what things are not allowed to carry in the examination hall then here’s list of those things.
- Mobiles phones/ tablets or any digital devices are strictly prohibited to bring into to the examination hall.
- You’re not allowed to carry any type of calculator or geometry box in the examination hall.
- Watch or camera is also prohibited
- You will not be allowed to bring any eatable things like snacks etc.
- Any type of book or paper material relating or not relating to the subjects is not allowed.
Some quick and vital information
The official website has the following provisions for downloading:
- CTET 2020 Information Bulletin and Public Notices: This provides detailed information on CTET Julyember Exams for candidates.
- CTET Information Bulletin 2020
- CTET July 2020 English Notice
- CTET July 2020 Hindi Notice
- CTET 2020 Exam Preparation ( We have updated post with awesome tips to pass this examination in first attempt. )
Easy Tips to Start your preparation:-
- You Should Know your Exam Pattern
- Check your complete Syllabus and no of days remaining in exam.
- Choose Best CTET books for preparation.
( Please Visit India Darpan for more information)
Now, you must have got a comprehensive idea before taking the CTET, to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. However, make sure that you know the CTET syllabus as well as the exam pattern too, before you take the final test. You can go through the links provided for studying and download the previous years’ CTET questions at zero cost.